Monday 31 October 2011

Stuff & Nonsense

Hmmmm so I am anaemic at the moment.  To cut a long story short, I'm getting treatment in the form of IM iron injections (intramuscular).  Holy cow, they are painful!  There is a chance the injections might stain my skin :(.  To be honest, I don't care about the stains (alhamdulillah so far I've had 4/5 injections and no staining), and the pain is fleeting.  But the side effects are killing my life!  Oh well, insh'Allah in another month I should start feeling the effects of the injections, which means no more fatigue and way more energy!

I am excited!  I'll really try not to take my health for granted when it's all over..

Anyway apart from that I have exams coming up.  Studying hasn't been easy with everything going on with my body, but my lecturers are all really understanding and have given me more time with assignments etc..
I'm kind of getting the hang of this Blogger thing.  So I've found heaps of interesting blogs which I'm following and reading in my spare time.. Most of them are Muslimah bloggers and their posts are a treasure trove of information. 

Writing posts feels kind of weird to me.  It's like talking about your most private matters in the most public way... such a contradiction.  And at the same time, no one knows who anyone is?  Oh well, I'll keep at it..

Nisanur

No comments:

Post a Comment